Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Games Pass

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 08:40 PM)
Dobby0201
First Poster
Options
Anyone in the UK received theirs yet? Poor service from Samsung not sending them out on the day of launch. I've got the ultimate pass on my wife's email. But I'd rather have it on mine for streaming purposes.
0 Likes
33 REPLIES 33
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
what address did it come from?
0 Likes
SarahKP
First Poster
Options
I have found this comment on the Samsung website from a couple hours ago. hopefully this helps a few people:

Bunter82 

Observer

2 hours ago

So I have just spoken to somebody from Samsung rewards in ragards to the xbox live codes! These are being sent out in batches so these was being sent from yesterday and are being done over the next few days and to check our spam/junk emails. Also where Ive seen someone say if you have an Xbox live account already you won't be getting a code is apparently false samsung is sending these codes out but you will apparently have to set a new account up in order to use the codes they send you. I hope this helps everyone. Cos its certainly has helped me lol

0 Likes
SarahKP
First Poster
Options
I've just added a comment on the thread that may help you :smiling-face:
0 Likes
christianlowe
Pioneer
Options
Nothing here. Really bad this considering they advertised it so heavily with the controller on tv etc.

Is it actually working yet anyway? Might just pay to subscribe
0 Likes
mercman
Pioneer
Options
they sent the controller with my phone on the 19th August, as part of preorder, then had an email to load the streamin preview app, installed it and played forza4 was interesting over 4g. now the streaming app is part of xbox game pass app. but not had the 3month code yet. but have game pass anyway
0 Likes
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone know what's going on here?
0 Likes
Dobby0201
First Poster
Options
still had nothing
0 Likes
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Another day, another empty inbox. 😭
0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options

Follow this link

https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/gaming/xbox-game-pass/

It has instructions on how to redeem further towards the bottom. Upon approval, you will receive your redemption code via e-mail.

Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
0 Likes
anfield1forever
Journeyman
Options
no-reply@m1.email.samsung.com
0 Likes