Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my phone won't work snd Samsung won't help .e

(Topic created on: 20-01-2023 12:28 PM)
Community_User2023
First Poster
Options
Why the ***** is my phone not working i reached too millions of Samsung community in the UK.. yet bein 13 years old and autistic.. its really really bugging and courses a meltdown after a meltdown.. wich I need too be careful of incase I course harm too myself.. but my phone won't turn off when I need it too instead it ***** makes me turn it off on my status buttons.. Samsung help me now
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you explain what you mean by status buttons?
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

We’d love to help out here, so just adding to Ksmy89’s question, can you let us know what phone you’re using? And can you take us through the steps you're using and what's happening when you're trying to turn off your phone? E.g. which buttons you're pressing, and anything that's being displayed on the screen when you press them.

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Which phone are you talking about??
0 Likes
Community_User2023
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A12
0 Likes
Community_User2023
First Poster
Options
When you go Into your notification bar when you swipe down, there is a power button at top I always have too use that
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes I know what you mean now. If you press and hold the side button on your phone do you get a power menu come up?
0 Likes
Community_User2023
First Poster
Options
No, nothing works when I press it on the volume one =>=
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
If u go into settings, then advanced settings, there's an option in there called side key if u press into that u can change it back to were if u press the power button u can get the menu up to turn phone off or restart. I think that's what your meaning.
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Not the volume button, the button underneath. If you get bixby come up instead when pressing and holding this button, you can change it to the power menu in the serlttings. Go to settings> advanced features> side key and select power menu under press and hold.