Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why have they screwed Samsung notes up ?

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 03:24 PM)
ConcreteSurfer
First Poster
Options

My samsung phone has just updated my 'Samsung notes' and it is terrible !
it looks like Apples iPhone notes .
I cannot edit my old notes which contain personal information , i cannot file any notes in any of my old folders , which makes over a thousand notes written and filed over 2 years useless .
I now have to try and transfer all my notes over to an independent software to be able to access them.

They have taken what was the best note maker available and destroyed it making it useless .
I suggest Samsung first look on Google at the play store at the '1 star reviews' they have received and correct it it ...bring back the old notes program.

Deeply disappointed

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

12 REPLIES 12
xboa721
Apprentice
Options

Where is the reply from Samsung?

This is not an isolated bit of whinging.

Dear Samsung, kindly address this issue. Immediately, so we can plan the purchase of our next non-samsung device OOORRRRRR maintain our loyalty because you listened.

I hold little hope...... but many thousands of dollars waiting to be invested over the next 10 years....... what will samsung do? Go the way of nokia it would seem.... 

biggytoe
First Poster
Options
It's the worse. I will change my phone. Loads of stuff has changed recently. Not worth getting used to something for it to change so why bother having brand loyalty
0 Likes
Mercorlley
First Poster
Options
Samsung notes still no improvement and its 2023, it struggles to copy and paste, which is the most basic tool, takes 10 plus seconds to open, can't organise pages without it closing the app, had more issues in a day with samsung notes than I have had with Google keep in 4 years,
0 Likes