Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has Samsung Pass been integrated with Samsung Wallet?

(Topic created on: 27-07-2022 01:00 AM)
TheGame49
Student
Options
I am now forced to make Damsung Wallet my default payment app in order to access Samsung Pass. This is so bad. I have a couple of bank cards which are not compatible with Samsung Wallet and only work with Google Pay, these are my primary cards. Having to keep switching default payment app between the two is so annoying. 

Why does Samsung require to make Samsung Wallet default in order to access the password section? This is not good at all. Samsung have not thought this through from an end users perspective but only what they want, i.e. to make people use all their apps
2 REPLIES 2
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's a strange one merging wallet and password section, it's probably been done for the reason you moan about it being forced to use Samsung wallet.

You could sign up for a Samsung Pay+ card with Curve and you could add any of your banking cards except Amex. This is not something I do as I don't like using 3rd party apps to store my bank details.

I bank with Samsung Pay supported banks, HSBC and First Direct so doesn't effect me.

End of the day it is what it is and I can't imaging it will change.
0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

This is why I REFUSE to upgrade and blocked updates to Samsung pass. When this is forced I'll have to find a different password manager which I have to try find trust in.

0 Likes