Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why can't I access Samsung Free without having galaxy store?

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 04:20 PM)
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
I just want to come home and play a couple of video games on my phone but uh oh I can't because I don't have galaxy store installed. Galaxy store is absolutely useless to me and wastes all of my data and its good to know that when you want to play a couple of video games you can always rely on samsung to waste your data. I mean son of a *****!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@DaL4zy1: Updates for Samsung Free will be made available through the Galaxy Store, so this may be why you're currently unable to access the app. What I'd suggest is heading to Settings > Apps > Galaxy Store > Enable, so you're able to enjoy the features it has to offer. 

If you're concerned about your data usage, then please open the Galaxy Store > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Tap the cog in the top right > Auto update apps > Select 'Never' or 'Using Wi-Fi only'.

DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst I appreciate that some customers may have Data Usage concerns, in order to  give the best security protection I think it is advisable to keep the Galaxy Play store apps up to date. Some information here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080581/#:~:text=Sometimes%20app%20developers%20will%2... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes