Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are there only tall and catwalk slim AR EMoji shapes?

(Topic created on: 16-10-2022 11:14 PM)
Carofcr
Student
Options
Hi, A group of friends and I are lifelong Samsung customers. Recently we've discovered and created our Emoji using AR. Surely, surely, surely there should be a way to customise the Emoji's body shape so they can reflect different shapes and sizes? Why are the options all catwalk model-type tall and slender? Why, Samsung, why...? Looking forward to hearing from you. 
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Carofcr: I'm sorry that you feel as if your AR Emoji does not properly represent your body type. I will pass your feedback on to our Research and Development Team, to see if a change can be implemented in a future update. As soon as I hear back form them, I will keep you posted.  

Carofcr
Student
Options
Hi AndrewL. Thanks. However, please note it's not "my" body type that isn't represented...it is that of most of the world's population. Also, a Google search shows this issue was raised by other Samsung users in 2020 and the matter was "closed" that year, with further users asking the same in 2021. It seems a long time to solve such a minor issue (e.g. we can easily enlarge face, eyebrows, etc. so why is it taking years to add more shapes?).
0 Likes