Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are Insta & FB videos still glitching

(Topic created on: 14-07-2024 09:18 PM)
Fayenic
Journeyman
Options
Posted when I first got the phone. No response from Samsung that worked???? !!!!!!
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Malin24
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue. It also does a similar thing with music playback, and the keyboard can lag too. Possible all connected?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Of course it could be an issue with Meta (who own Insta and Facebook) and not actually a Samsung fault......

I've seen posts recently suggesting there may be a known issue.
S24 Ultra
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have no issues at all, with IG or keyboards, don't use FB

0 Likes
lance78
Helping Hand
Options
Join beta with ig there's no problems with video play bak , get keyboard lag when editing track listings for yt music upload
0 Likes
Fayenic
Journeyman
Options
How do I join that?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Fayenic please try accessing your Facebook page via your URL Browser and then see if the videos still lag please. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
lance78
Helping Hand
Options
Long hold ig app , app details in play store under, app support , in app support you can email and tell them the problems you having with the app . I get app updates every other day 1721023827512_1721023827503_0.jpg
Malin24
First Poster
Options
I also don't use Facebook but have plenty of lag issues on my phone outside of IG and Facebook. It happens with music and video playback and when using the keyboard. Definitely noticed it on when typing in whatsapp (which fits in with meta), but not sure about emails. I'll have to pay attention to that. It's a bit frustrating on a new phone (and it's the first time i treated myself to the new release 😩).

My partner also has the S24 but doesn't have any of the same issues I've experienced. We both switched using the smart switch. Is a factory reset likely to change anything?

I'm reluctant to perform a factory reset but this is partly due to lack of knowledge. Can anyone tell me what I would lose in a factory reset? What am I able to back up?
0 Likes
Malin24
First Poster
Options
Update - I had a software update yesterday, and the glitching seems to be worse. Has anyone found something that actually helps? Has yours got worse, too?

Not sure if it is coincidence or something to do with the update. Virtually unwatchable now.
0 Likes