Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the RAM option?

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 03:03 PM)
Jammy97
Navigator
Options
Hi 👋

Where's the bit to clear ram etc... I can't find it? [On here]. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
From my knowledge since the last Samsung Members update... there's a diagnostic tool added but the interactive checks should also be there too... but are not there.

Personally, I use the device care widget on my home screen but I cam see why people want it back.

At bottom of the Samsung Members app... I think there's a option for "get help" which shows the diagnostic tool.
DannyT
Options

Head to Settings > Battery & Device Care > Memory > Clear. You can also use the Optimise in this menu too. Check out this guide here for more help too: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-device-care/ 

Welcome to the Community!

Jammy97
Navigator
Options
Hi, thanks for commenting...

Yeah the interactive checks have gone which is annoying.

Yes. I use Device Care too, but the feature was useful.

Spock495
Journeyman
Options
Me too
Dickie37
Apprentice
Options
Where is my mobile data?

I just bought a Samsung Tablet A7 and I can't figure why my Mobile Data icon does not appear on the notification settings.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
It definitely takes a sim card, so it's definitely a WIFI and cellular? And not WIFI only?
0 Likes
Dickie37
Apprentice
Options
It only takes one card, so I think it's only a WIFI.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would have guessed the one card slot is just for a micro SD card to expand the memory...

If it had a sim card slot then you would have mobile data available.

From what you're saying I'm sure your tablet is WiFi only so if you take your tablet out n about... you have to rely on a WiFi connection or hotspot from your phone's Internet (only do that if you get a lot of data allowance on your mobile phone plan, this is also called tethering)

This all may explain why there's no mobile data icon on your device.
0 Likes
Dickie37
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for explaining that, thank you for your trouble it all makes sense now.