Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 01:25 PM)
Members_KxsPFme
First Poster
Options

why can’t I connect to WhatsApp on my Samsung s20fe it keeps saying unable to connect. Please try later when my network is working fine. Any help well appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
make sure time and date are correct and it's the latest version of the app. you downloaded your WhatsApp application from the playstore? not from a 3rd party or different website?

also make sure your mobile data isn't switched off for WhatsApp. you may need to check your applications settings for data usage.
0 Likes
MajorZero
First Poster
Options

I want to share my experience with you. I was friends with a boy for five years. The last year was very strange because he was always flirting with me and I flirted back because I thought he is joking. One day he said that he had a crush on me all the time, and he likes me a lot. I decided to give him a chance because he is a good boy and very handsome. I was regretting this because I thought that I ruined such a beautiful friendship and we broke up. After that I wanted to bring him back, I put a Love Breakup Status on my status and he understood that I truly love him and now we are going to get married.

0 Likes