Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell were you thinking Samsung?? You removed the caffeine logger and weight manager??

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 11:30 AM)
ImpatientGnome
Journeyman
Options

Can someone from Samsung please explain to me why you removed the caffeine logger and weight manager? Is there any, and I mean ANY reason to do so? Are you guys totally daft???

Samsung used to be a premium device. You have totally lost your bearing Samsung! Overnight you rendered my health app more or less useless. I was about to place an order on the new gen Smartwatches. Forget about that! 

I don't like to pay for premium and then get value-services removed. It makes me feel ripped off.

So to iterate the question - What the hell were you thinking Samsung???

3 REPLIES 3
Members_Ugqsxll
First Poster
Options
i still gt th old version, for now , thts th only few features I like about it especially the weight management. if its not put back will unfortunately uninstall it
Breakthechains
Journeyman
Options

I find it insulting that there is absolutely no feedback from Samsung in any form or shape. When I send requests via the Samsung Members app I receive pre-formatted replies. (I am going as far as not calling it Customer Service, but Customer Disservice) I am really, really pissed off as the watch I purchased can't even synch directly to Google fit. I feel that I am wearing an expensive toy. 

TinaTeapot
Apprentice
Options
yeah i was going to get a smart watch too but no point now.
0 Likes