Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to the weight management option on Samsung health??

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 11:41 PM)
Valebarts
Apprentice
Options
What happened to the weight management function???? I cannot see it in the app, although it still says under weight set a target, but then it doesn't show! How am I supposed to manage my weight if I cannot see how much I eat vs how much I consume?!!!!! How come the more they update the app the worse it gets?? Rather than solving issues like cycling doesn't track any consumption of calories they create new issues? I think whoevee is the IT developer of this app s/he should change job...😑
67 REPLIES 67
SHAUNA2O
First Poster
Options

I bought the Samsung watch purely for this feature... in months just passed I did not notice as due to Covid 19 I lived in a little bubble of not entering food etc and even though I kept up my exercise the lbs have slipped on. So I refocused on Monday to get back to it and boom... the weight management feature is gone... only just tells me my weight. Which is depressing! As I have gained almost a stone and a half. So now I am having to look at my exercise calories and compare to my food intake... which is a pain. But doable. 

It is useful to hear your experience of the Garmin. As I also agree the price is rocketing on the phones and not much changes every year. It is just basically the same but a slightly different shape. Hence I am still using my s9 after 2 and a half years. Before I always upgraded. Once this phone gives up I will also be considering other options 

Olivica
First Poster
Options

Now I am going to switch to another phone and watch, not Samsung this time.
This feature was the main reason I stayed with Samsung products.

0 Likes
AlexDaresTo
Student
Options
so annoyed they removed it!! most if not only useful feature of S Health!! otherwise not really good for much compared to other options
0 Likes
dustinnaylor94
First Poster
Options

I so agree! Come on Samsung, give us this feature back. It made is so easy to have all that nice info in 1 place, on my watch face! Since using it to keep myself at a caloric deficit I lost 10 lbs. It's been so useful and is literally like...the only reason I even still use my watch. Tizen is such a limited OS....if this doesn't come back I'll probably just sell this watch and get something more versatile.

0 Likes
CarlosAutonomous
Explorer
Options

What really gets me is that since this update this really useful feature seems to have been replaced with a massive banner across the top 30% of the screen informing me I can now track my ovulation. I'm sure thats really useful for some people... if they're female! (I'm not)

🤣🤷‍♂️

0 Likes
Kimboho
First Poster
Options
I totally agree with everything and this Samsung loyal is very much leaving to join you with Garmin Thanks Zippyioa 😊
Mike_D1
First Poster
Options

I agree. I brought together all my data in one visual and main widget I turned to...still had it on original Watch then disappeared on Watch 3 and very disappointed.  Please bring it back Samsung!

If you're going to track all calories burned and all calories consumed why the heck not show in relation to target weight?

0 Likes
sheeraRFC
Apprentice
Options
I still have it on the Samsung gear 3 but not on the phone so I can track exercise and calories but not adjust the weight loss
0 Likes
sheeraRFC
Apprentice
Options

I still have it on my gear 3 but not my phone. Apparently u can toll the update back and get feature back

0 Likes
sheeraRFC
Apprentice
Options

I got option to ask question in contact them but request was refused

0 Likes