Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to the weight management option on Samsung health??

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 11:41 PM)
Valebarts
Apprentice
Options
What happened to the weight management function???? I cannot see it in the app, although it still says under weight set a target, but then it doesn't show! How am I supposed to manage my weight if I cannot see how much I eat vs how much I consume?!!!!! How come the more they update the app the worse it gets?? Rather than solving issues like cycling doesn't track any consumption of calories they create new issues? I think whoevee is the IT developer of this app s/he should change job...😑
67 REPLIES 67
adlee93
First Poster
Options

Cant get a daily activity total displayed to do the math myself

Beastly
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for that! It worked perfectly, big help! Do you have to keep auto updat off on the play store or can you just set it so it doesn't update shealth? If so how do you do it?

0 Likes
Taradontong
First Poster
Options

Its on my watch. Totally bummed out that its off my phone though.

Omai
Student
Options

Why don't we see a reply from Samsung? Only folks complaining!! Are these blogs meant for people to talk to themselves?!

Valebarts
Apprentice
Options
possibly they don't care, they said it was for the best who.knows for who? they also never sorted the tracking of outdoor activities like cycling that doesn't work. tbh I will never buy a samsung again.
0 Likes
Lula07
First Poster
Options

totally disappointed!

0 Likes
Simba76
First Poster
Options
Agreed with all comments. one of the main reasons for purchasing. Very annoying its gone.
0 Likes
jim3791
First Poster
Options

So disheartening.  I used weightmanagement to lose over 40 pounds in the last year, and I'd like to go another 30.  Other apps are tempting, but I've put in so many custom recipes into shealth and bought a galaxy watch, mainly for weight loss.  It really sucks to buy into an entire system, make great success, feel better than I have in a decade, and have them delete an important part of that success.  Thanks for kicking me in the groin.  Please bring it back.

0 Likes
suebee
First Poster
Options

Very disappointing. I took a short "break" from calorie counting and just started back today to find my favorite tool is missing.

0 Likes
tam55
First Poster
Options
losing weight management feature has been the worst update, it helped me lose so much weight. That was the reason i was doing so well. Need it back
0 Likes