Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to the weight management option on Samsung health??

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 11:41 PM)
Valebarts
Apprentice
Options
What happened to the weight management function???? I cannot see it in the app, although it still says under weight set a target, but then it doesn't show! How am I supposed to manage my weight if I cannot see how much I eat vs how much I consume?!!!!! How come the more they update the app the worse it gets?? Rather than solving issues like cycling doesn't track any consumption of calories they create new issues? I think whoevee is the IT developer of this app s/he should change job...😑
67 REPLIES 67
Katielynn2001
First Poster
Options

WELP, I guess I'm looking for another app....😢

Members_ZcZSp3s
First Poster
Options

terrible decision. I hope its back in next update!

HP14
First Poster
Options

Temporary solution : 

Uninstall the latest version 6.11.xxxxx

and

Reinstall the version older version 6.10.xxxx

It's working for me

0 Likes
Members_wmDKrHE
First Poster
Options

Hey guys, just registered my displeasure via the app as Rikke Olssen commented. 

0 Likes
Bottomville
First Poster
Options

They must have a good reason to do what they do, but I've never been invested in a software that tosses these drastic and seemingly arbitrary changes at it's users so frequently.  You want to only count steps from you wearable? Too bad that feature is gone.  You want a convenient widget that basically just does simple math? Canceled. 

I'm selling this watch for cheap and buying a Garmin.  Been hanging on but I finally have an excuse to jump ship.

vii7
Student
Options

Are you able to share how you did this?

0 Likes
vii7
Student
Options

This was such a useful feature and the reason I bought a Samsung Watch. If they don't bring it back I'd jump ship to an iPhone- Apple have better watches too.

Daniel_Novaes
First Poster
Options

Absurdo, mudança ***** que torna inviável continuar usando o S Health. Se, em um mês, não voltar, vou vender meu Gear Fit 2 Pro e comprar um Garmim.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

agreed. Was losing weight because of that feature, in the 2 days its been gone i've gained 1.5kg!

0 Likes
JacobSteelsmith
First Poster
Options

Why would Samsung remove this?? I've lost a lot of weight with this feature. Now I have to look for a new app.