Options

Screenshot_20220427-124220_Weather.jpg

For ease of use, a °C | °F toggle should be added in the blank space 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I prefer a cleaner look personally. It's easy to switch between °C and °F by clicking on the hamburger menu on the top left then going to the settings cog on the top right of the menu that extends out
0 Likes
eggu
Apprentice
Options
Something like that being hidden away from a UI perspective is inefficient. As a developer myself, ease of use is a priority imo and given it's a feature I use regularly, I think it would be beneficial to have given it would be small and out of the way but still within reach
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Hardly hidden away. Just out of sight. Why do you regularly need to switch between °C and °F if you don't mind me asking? It just seems too niche of a function to add to the front page, I'd imagine majority of users would prefer to stick to one or the other and never need/want to switch.
0 Likes
eggu
Apprentice
Options
Because I need the temp conversion at a quick glance. Having to go to the menu top left, then into settings, then selecting the new units to have a look and have to do all of that again to reset it is time consuming.

Whether the toggle is a permanent addition to that screen or an option to have it there for ease of use, having the ability to switch between units quickly is a positive
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have to do the conversions all the time, would it not be better for you to just learn what all the °C values convert to in °F off by heart?
0 Likes
eggu
Apprentice
Options
Sure, however that doesn't change the fact this would be a simple, straightforward change to the app and would still be beneficial to not only me but anyone else that would like the quick toggle
0 Likes