Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Number Unknown Galaxy Note 9

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 07:16 PM)
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options

For the past few months I've had an issue where if someone leaves me a voicemail i have to manually type my voicemail number to listen to it.  If I try to change the voicemail number i get the message "Failed to read data. Your voicemail Number cannot be changed."  Does anyone know how to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Speed dial number 1 is usually your answerphone. Are you saying that yours is dialling the wrong number?
I don't know how to fix that, its usually specified by your sim/mobile network, but you can set up another speed dial on number 2 with the right number to save u typing it in, in the meantime.
0 Likes
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options

The speed dial doesn't work either it brings me to the settings to enter in my voicemail number to save it but it comes up with the same error.  I also get a notification stuck at the top of the screen telling me the voicemail number is unknown.

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you using the right format, with the +44 area code. Post some screenshots that will help.
0 Likes
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210104-174857_Call settings.jpg

 This is what comes up no matter what i put in

0 Likes
JP3
Apprentice
Options

Any news on this topic. I newly got a Galaxy S20 and I'm experiencing the same error as 

0 Likes
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options

No fix as of yet.

0 Likes
Gerard36delaney
First Poster
Options

Same issue cant seem to find a fix. Was wondering did it happen since changing network providers recently 

0 Likes