Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Voicemail Number Unknown Galaxy Note 9

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 11:44 AM)
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

For the past few months I've had an issue where if someone leaves me a voicemail i have to manually type my voicemail number to listen to it.  If I try to change the voicemail number i get the message "Failed to read data. Your voicemail Number cannot be changed."  Does anyone know how to fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Speed dial number 1 is usually your answerphone. Are you saying that yours is dialling the wrong number?
I don't know how to fix that, its usually specified by your sim/mobile network, but you can set up another speed dial on number 2 with the right number to save u typing it in, in the meantime.
0 Likes
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

The speed dial doesn't work either it brings me to the settings to enter in my voicemail number to save it but it comes up with the same error.  I also get a notification stuck at the top of the screen telling me the voicemail number is unknown.

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Are you using the right format, with the +44 area code. Post some screenshots that will help.
0 Likes
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Screenshot_20210104-174857_Call settings.jpg

 This is what comes up no matter what i put in

0 Likes
JP3
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Any news on this topic. I newly got a Galaxy S20 and I'm experiencing the same error as 

0 Likes
BoomBoomBoy112
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

No fix as of yet.

0 Likes
Gerard36delaney
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Same issue cant seem to find a fix. Was wondering did it happen since changing network providers recently 

0 Likes