Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor and rude customer service

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 11:21 PM)
Nene69
Apprentice
Options
Tried to buy new s21 ultra with EE network, the agent was very slow wasted 1 hour of my time just to tell me in the end that she can't do it due to limited access to process my order!!! And than just left the chat room and left me hanging there!! without giving me any other options. 
What a waste of time and energy. 
7 REPLIES 7
CarlH
Options

Hey @Nene69. Have you taken a look at our website and considered buying directly instead of from EE? Take a look at this link

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Nene69 Does not look like  great experience with EE, however as @CarlH  says worth considering buying directly from Samsung.  If do not wish to buy it outright  there are finance options available.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I guess I was lucky having looked at s21s on amazon. I recieved a email from them offering a s21 for £700.
3 days later it arrived ... looking at amazon again it is now retailing at just over £1000. EE simcard and one working phone at my old tariff. Not sure how much extra EE would have charged if I'd bought the s21 from them.
Nene69
Apprentice
Options
Hi CarlH. I'm talking about Samsung customer service.... not EE. I imagine everyone understood my msg in the wrong way😅😅
0 Likes
Nene69
Apprentice
Options
Hi JAMES4578, I'M complaining about samsung customer service, not EE. Sorry for the confusion. thank you for the support. Bless
DianDD
Voyager
Options
Please make a complaint the way you're supposed to! You do have all the info you need to address this poor experience
DenimO
Apprentice
Options

Hi. Please how do I make a complaint? I've been looking for the right channel. Thanks. 

0 Likes