Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT charges

(Topic created on: 25-11-2022 07:56 PM)
shaz8999
First Poster
Options
I ordered my Samsung s22 ultra yesterday and I got charged 142 vAT could someone explain in to me please 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
If brought in the UK you are subjected to pay VAT on any good brought.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
What should you have been charged? I was going to post here a few weeks ago, just out of curiosity, why did my invoice from Samsung show a 43% VAT rate on it as I thought the VAT rate in the UK was 20% max. I checked previous invoices and they have 20% VAT on them. Though I paid exactly what I expected to pay, I wasn't overcharged or anything. Couldn't find anything on Google regarding a 43% VAT rate anywhere weirdly.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @RXM ,

that is really strange, and I would definitively want to have a look at this. Can I ask what product did you purchase and when? 

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @TessM, sorry ive just noticed your message now as I never got a notification for some reason. I can show you the invoice if you'd like, though I've really got no issue at all with what the VAT rate was on the invoice, at the end of the day I was just curious. It was for a Watch 5 Pro (SM-R920NZTAEUA) and Tab A7 Lite (SM-T220NZSAEUA) on the 30th of October.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I can't figure out how to send a picture to you over private message. I'll get back to you later today after I get some 😴😴😴
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Here it is. Message me if you want more details, ta.Screenshot_20221127_044431_Office_1000000114_1669525035.jpg
0 Likes