Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UWbApplication battery useage

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 01:42 PM)
ghosty
Voyager
Options
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what this 'UwbApplication' is that is using so much power? I'm confused..what have I been doing 😂 thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
ghosty
Voyager
Options
thanks for that, that was an interesting read. now to work out what's using it. I checked the battery history and this UWbApplication only started appearing on 18Feb the only thing I installed recently was I the galaxy labs apps..hmmmm 🤔
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
your welcome..have you got the smart tag? I have also galaxy labs as well but never got what you have.
ghosty
Voyager
Options
no I don't have anything fancy like that. at the moment I don't even have location switch on as I never go anywhere 😂
I'll keep racking my brains to see what I might have connected to and what else is uwb related. I definitely don't have nearby share on.
thank you, you're a star!
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
thankyou... wish i could help more but im stumped at the moment at what to turn off. just a quick one have you tried putting the app to sleep
ghosty
Voyager
Options
you've been a great help! it's not really acting like an app, it doesn't come up in any searches through apps or settings...very strange
I did turn off one setting for connecting to printers will see if that makes any difference. running out of things to turn off 😂
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
lol yeah it's strange thou you have that and I don't but I will find out more on it and see what can be done I know it has something to do with smart things just wondering if something in there has turned on. anyways hope it gets sorted soon other thing to do is wipe the cache that might sort it.
ghosty
Voyager
Options
thanks I'll give that a try and keep looking. I can't even blame it on a recent update as we've not received it yet 😂
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
it also appeared on mine today. drained a lot of my battery from 100% to 80% but it seems to have stopped running now. only started since the AUB9 update.

Screenshot_20210220-215044_Device care.jpg

0 Likes