Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using curve on samsung pay.

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 08:15 PM)
soturi
Journeyman
Options
Just wondered if anyone has used the curve feature on samsung pay, I want to set up samsung pay to use with my watch etc, but for me to use my Lloyd's account I have to use curve, but wondered if there were charges to use it or hidden fees etc, so any feedback of use with it would be appreciated.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I tried to set it up and use it but it still wouldn't register with Samsung pay. I'm also with Lloyds.

I've just gone back to using gpay. which is a bit gutting because I can't use it with my watch.
GameBooth
Pioneer
Options
I've been using Curve for a while (the Samsung Pay Card was being awkward about setup so I just bit the bullet)
Finding it quite handy so far, notifications and email receipts for all my spend, a tracker, the ability to switch payments between the cards I have registered.. Great stuff. Found it useful for a quick run to the corner shop and to just use Samsung Pay on my watch with it, means I literally just have a mask and jacket when I go fetch a few bits.

I'm with HSBC so I'm not sure if that would make a difference
soturi
Journeyman
Options
it will let me set up no problem, I'm just cautious as I don't want to be charged to use it, or find out there's hidden fees.
0 Likes
joewat
Journeyman
Options
I am with Lloyd's and have used it since the beginning of September and I don't think I use a actual back card anymore its brilliant in my opinion.
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I use curve I have my Club Lloyds card and my platinum credit card registered and have had no problems it's handy you can swap between cards on the app
Jackade
Explorer
Options
Used my curve from RBS and Sterling both ok 👌
Benp2007
Explorer
Options
Hi @soturi I have a Halifax account which Samsung Pays Curve is very useful, I did a bit of research before I did like going on Curve's Web site and also Samsungs to see if there was any hidden charges, I have checked my account doesn't seem to be any atm. The payment between cards seem to come out the day after you have bought with the card. Setting up is easy and a bit confusing at first, I requested to have the card sent to me via the curve app you can also see your card number 16 digit number ccv number and expiry date within the app so you can use it not just by on the streets but also online. You do have to activate the card andonce it has arrived in the post you'll also need the card number expiry and cvv number to use this on your watch.

Hope this helps
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
used curve with Halifax, no issues or charges.