Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upday makes me want to never get a samsung again.

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 08:36 PM)
Mikessnow
Student
Options

The Upday App comes with the samsung device I have and the ones I've had. It's just filled with fake news and/or misleading titles. Makes me consider never getting a samsung ever again even though I've only got Samsung's because of the quality that I have recieved in the past.

Other recent changes in phone design has made them worse also. I can only wonder why this is.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mikessnow 

Have you tried disabling the app? Go to Settings > Apps > Upday > Disable > Disable app.

0 Likes
Mikessnow
Student
Options

I don't want to disable, I can just not swipe left but I want to swipe left and get news but not the clickbait uninformed news that is displayed.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
If you open Upday, tap the 3 dots in the top right and select 'My Interests', you can customise the kind of stories you receive in your feed. News articles are shown based on relevance and popularity. However, if there are particular news sources you do not wish to see, you can remove them from your feed. Tap on an article from the news source you wish to hide, then at the bottom of the article, tap the source of the article and select 'Hide all news from'
0 Likes