Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 12:27 PM)
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

I hate HATE, the new updated samsung notes.  Can anyone tell me how to roll it back to previous.  The new updated takes up far more time than the previous...   This sort of thing really annoys me. Some of us live in the real world - we need fast. What Samsung has done has made a simple task unnessarily complex..wastes my time.

3 REPLIES 3
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Pangolin wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to roll it back to previous.

Settings --> Apps --> Samsung Notes --> three dots --> Uninstall updates

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
My general opinion, in relation to an app, I don't think you can reserve the update, in relation to the phone, then you can

I use Samsung note very extensively, -(S22 Ultra) no issues, however after the 13 update my total S22 Ultra is generally slower,... Particularly this Samsung members app takes around 43 seconds to load at times doesn't load at all... Mmm
0 Likes
Pangolin
Explorer
Options

That doesnt work .  Plus yet another new update seems to hve removed my ability( that I had prior to the latest update) to easily (WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS) transfer files to my pc.  I think this may be the end to my EVER - purchasing another Samsung fone. New updates apart from security ones are simply to make money frm users.

0 Likes