Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update

(Topic created on: 29-09-2020 11:04 PM)
hazzie
First Poster
Options
Not sure if other people have had this but i have a dalaxy s10 lite. Few days ago it came up with an update, went ahead with it and now my amazon prime video app no longer works and everything is just so slow. Any ideas on how to sort it out?
Cheers 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StuartGi
First Poster
Options
Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the slow apps?
or try clearing out storage of unnecessary files etc, or even a factory reset of device
0 Likes
hazzie
First Poster
Options
i will give the uninstall and restall see if that fixes it. thank you for the tip
0 Likes
StuartGi
First Poster
Options
hopefully it works, I hope the system update doesn't ruin your phone, as I just bought a galaxy s20+ and I don't want it to slow down after an update or 2
0 Likes
wyse_terminal
Voyager
Options
Download an application called galaxy labs from the galaxy store, this app has some really great functions built in including a function called galaxy app booster.

Once galaxy apps is installed from the galaxy store open the app and allow all the persomissions, once done galaxy app booster will be one of the apps which will need to be downloaded also.

Once downloaded open this and run it, (you can run it in the background). The more apps you have the longer it will take but this will help improve on the phone being slow.

As for the amazon app I would suggest you go to the play store and search for the app and then click on the reviews and then click the 3 lines on the top right and select for this device only and have a look at the reviews. This most of the times will give you an indication of how many others are having the issue and will help identify if it is an app issue I personally believe it is an app issue.
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
I think it will be beneficial to recommend this app to more users, it really helped me out wiry my phones performance and battery life.
0 Likes
wyse_terminal
Voyager
Options
I agree it is a really great app by Samsung but overlooked quite a bit.
0 Likes