Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Transaction Charge on Samsung Pass

(Topic created on: 17-06-2022 06:17 PM)
Shady90
Apprentice
Options

I was charged for monthly payments subscriptions to the same amount for the name of  (samsung electronic x de wpgtid01 52) after adding my credit card  to samsung pass and i didnt subscribe to any service from samsung electronic x and i want to know what is it and refund this money back please that i didn't use this service 

Screenshot_20220109-185253_Messages.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You have posted this 3 times and I have replied to your previous post.
It begs the question "Why??"
0 Likes
Shady90
Apprentice
Options

I didn't know it was already posted there was an error while posting sorry 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Server probably playing up.....again, sorry. I think the bank is your starting point. On one of the screenshot it says to contact a number for more information. Did you try that?
0 Likes
Santanoto
First Poster
Options

Hi.. i have the same problem. Was charged on 29apr22 to my credit card from samsung electronic x. DE. I could not find my purchase history. Dont know why i was charged. Already asked my bank for what payment. But the bank could not give me any detail of the purchase. I have contacted samsung indonesia too.. but they could not give me a straight answer and only replied will checked and get back soon. Please help. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Santanoto: Have you recently added a payment method to the Galaxy Store? I have seen similar posts regarding this and, from what I understand, the charge is part of a card verification process from the Galaxy Store, and will be refunded in due course.

0 Likes
Santanoto
First Poster
Options
I have input my card detail not recently. Around 1-2 years ago. But the charge to my card just recent dated 29 apr 2022. That’s what i’m confused about. 

Have asked the bank and samsung to trace back history of purchase. But according to samsung, i should received confirmation of purchase id in my email, but i did not received anything. Should there be verification charge somehow, they should inform us through email beforehand, so that we know there will be a charge like this, not straight away charge us without any notification, as this is really violate the privacy of us right? 

Even i asked people at samsung indonesia, they do not know what happened and they keep asking me to check my email for confirmation of purchase id to check if i have purchase anything from samsung.
0 Likes
Arie R
First Poster
Options

Happen to me this June 2022. How's the progress on your case? As soon I have these unauthorized transactions (7 to be exact in a row) notification, I quickly call my bank to block my cc as it happen. I already filed 'sanggahan' transaction to my bank. They currently investigate this security leaks and credited back the amount of these unauthorized transactions to my cc until investigatation completed.

If this happen because in some sneaky way Samsung knows my card details, this is outrageous, I never input/listed my cards on app store anywhere, not even galaxy store. 

If the bank investigation concluded these security leaks is in samsung ends, then bye-bye all samsung products in my household

0 Likes