Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised Payment to SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 06:24 AM)
Chillichoc-05
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have had an unauthorised payment come out of my credit card on 21/08/2022 to SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC.  

Can you please investigate, reimburse me and remove whatever this is on my account.    Both the Playstore and Samsung App do not show that I have either bought or subscribed to anything for this time period.

Many thanks,

Cindy

6 REPLIES 6
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Is your account/credit card shared with somebody in your family - check with them if they have made any purchase.

Did you recently buy phone or any other product from Samsung and made use of the exchange offer/trade-in, and did not send the old device within the stipulated time? Samsung can charge the trade-in value to the payment method used while purchasing the new device.

If it's none of the above, I suggest that you call up Samsung Support and raise this concern. They can investigate it for you.

You could also contact the Credit Card company to dispute the payment.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
HFlynn
Explorer
Options
I would phone or go on text/ video cam with them to sort it out in one go,.
0 Likes
todorov
First Poster
Options
Hi this is the fourthsamsung and I've just found under apps under special access gives any hacker a you're I'd
0 Likes
Anand2482
First Poster
Options

Happens to me as well

0 Likes
Members_6D4oneA
First Poster
Options

I have tried the contact us page and the  chat but keep being pushed down product support routes not appropriate to me.  I am being billed "Samsung Electronics GmbH" payments.  I e mailed the address in the payment details but it is an auto mail box, not monitored.  This is extremely frustrating. 

0 Likes
LMWhite57
First Poster
Options

How can I contact Samsung Electronics Payments to speak to someone?

0 Likes