Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Recover All Memo Data - Samsung Cloud

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 04:23 AM)
SB417
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

Unable to recover all Memo notes from Samsung Cloud, since the old app was replaced by Samsung Notes.

So far, I have tried several troubleshooting steps:

1. Disable Sync, Clear App Cache and Data, then Re-Enable Sync.

2. Reinstall App.

3. Manual Import as outlined in this posting (marked resolved).

No matter what I try, the Notes app only finds 35 notes to import from my Samsung Account.

The Samsung Cloud shows that I have 758 notes.

I am definitely missing many notes.

I have been using this app for business purposes and, frankly, it concerns me that this data has become unavailable to me, even if it is saved to the cloud.

Please flag this to your development team ASAP, so that they can investigate and correct, or provide clear instructions for retrieving the remaining notes.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------

Import To Samsung Notes - 35 Items

Screenshot_20200825-022938_Samsung_Notes.jpg

Samsung Cloud - 758 Items

samsung_cloud.png

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
amungrue
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem.  I see the Memos under the Data from discontinued apps section of Samsung Cloud, but I have not been able to import them to my Galaxy S7 or even been able to read this file.

0 Likes
faye13
First Poster
Options

I'm encountering this issue as well. I was only able to Import 177 notes from my Samsung Account to the new Samsung Notes app but Samsung Cloud shows 635 memos under Memo (Data from discontinued apps).

How do I restore the rest of the memos? There seems to be no way to access it using either the Samsung Cloud website or the mobile app.