Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit sleep time in Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 09:11 AM)
ninaei
First Poster
Options

I bought my Watch4 Classic to get a better feel for my sleep efficiency. But I can't seem to ble able to edit the time I go to sleep and the time I wake up in Samsung Health. I often lay awake for a bit after the alarm goes off. The sleep tracker will say I am asleep, and there is no way to edit these times on my phone. I try to slide the clock, but I get an error message saying there is already sleep data recorded within these times, and I am unable to save this. 
I don't want to add more sleep, I just want to edit the one already recorded.

Please fix this, Samsung, as it makes it unusable as a sleep tracker.

62 REPLIES 62
Ell95
First Poster
Options
If you have 2 sleep logs and you go to delete it, you can select which sleep log. Only just found this out though.
0 Likes
KateGB
Student
Options
May 2024, Watch 6, recorded me asleep whilst I had been using the connected phone for over a hour. Still unable to edit and correct the record in Health app.
Yvonne M
Apprentice
Options

In my situation, I sometimes sleep in two sessions, waking up after 4 or so hrs, getting up, maybe eating something light and/or reading.  I'm up anywhere between 30 min to 1 ½ hrs.  My app used to recognize this and would show me two sleeping sessions, each with all the info.  Now, it considers me still sleeping and runs it all together, giving me must more time sleeping than I actually did.  (??????)