Did you mean: 

Original topic:

turn off shuffle, in the samsung music app

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 07:35 PM)
NealR38
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Can anyone help me turn off the shuffle mode in the Samsung music app which is a default app please. It is so annoying when I want to play my music in order and it just jumps to what ever it likes. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
SaudA
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Hi @NealR38, do you still need help with this? if so, can you just confirm the phone model, and which Android version it's on. You can find this in Settings > About phone > Software info > Android version.

NealR38
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Hello and thank you for messaging me. I have figured it out, so i am OK with this matter now.
AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
@NealR38: Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. For other users, Shuffle can be activated/deactivated by tapping the crossed arrows symbol in the bottom left of the player.
NealR38
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Thank you for helping me out.
0 Likes
NicholasNicholson
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
hi I have the same problem but tho I put the line across shuffle it still dose it I have a galaxy s10
Docpratt
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Me too grrr
0 Likes
Boston Dave
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Same problem here Gal S10. I was on the phone with Samsung. I allowed the tech person to take remote charge of my phone. She was baffled by it. She told me she is going to report this to get it a fix sent out. That the fact that you can't take it off shuffle play was a big problem and needs to be corrected. Date: 7/20/2021. We wait.... 

0 Likes