Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turn off parental control

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 10:48 AM)
slb1973
First Poster
Options
I'm trying to download an app but it won't due to parental controls how do i turn off as I can't see in permissions 
9 REPLIES 9
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @slb1973, you can disable the Parental Control function, by following these steps: Settings > Digital Wellbeing and Parental Control > Parental Control > Unlock/disable Parental Control > Enter your 4 digit PIN code > OK.

BattleCaptain
First Poster
Options

I get that but is it possible to delete it without the 4 digit pin I can't remember mine

jax0n
First Poster
Options
My mum has forgot to take mine off can u help me
rosieee06
First Poster
Options

im trying to take them off on my phone, as somebody could've hacked in. im 16, and as of 1pm, most of my apps went white saying that 'time is up' when my father didn't even put a time limit to it at all. can somebody please help me?? i don't know what to do. :((

davex123
First Poster
Options
Hi how do I turn off parental control
Gina_66
Student
Options

Let me just say - this is an annoying feature for people who DON'T have children. The Ultra 23+ is MY phone, I am an adult, I don't need parental controls. The fact that I'm unable to disable this - despite not having parental controls turned off or non-existent on every one of my account - is frustrating. 

This should be an OPTION, not a requirement. Newsflash - not every smartphone is owned by a child.

salop65
First Poster
Options
Uninstall parental control
Gina_66
Student
Options

If it could be uninstalled, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we? 🤔😂

The point is not having this as a requirement, but as an option; not everyone has children and not everyone spends near $2000 on a phone for non-existent children (and if you're spending $2k on a child, what the hell is wrong with you as a parent??)

Across the board, this should be an option - something that is easily disabled and uninstalled, not locked into place and taking up precious space on my phone.

Eddie 2
First Poster
Options

Trying to disable parental control on Samsung t.v.