Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trends for Steps missing from Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 05:32 AM)
Pshukla10
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am using Samsung Health application in my mobile device Samsung Note 10 since April 2020 to count my daily steps. All was working fine and I could see my daily steps completed and could also see my steps walked since April. But starting 5th Oct, it is not showing me the steps walked on 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Oct. I can still see my steps walked till 4th Oct but not after that. I can see the steps being counted daily but as soon as the date changes, the previous days steps (in the trends tab) show me as "No recorded step data". For eg. today 9th Oct, it is showing me that I have done 3000 steps till now and it does increase as I do more steps. But when I will see the steps tomorrow, it will show me as "No recorded step data". Interestingly, when I query the walking history for previous days, it does show me that I have travelled 5+ kms during the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Oct dates but it doesn't show me the number of steps travelled during these dates. I even tried to uninstall and re-install the app and also cleared the cache but it did not solve the problem. Can someone please help . 

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
libster
First Poster
Options
I took samsung health of my phone as it will not take my hart rate from my samsung A71. I relyed on it as I have a hart connection and it was great for me im list with out it.
PeterSemi
First Poster
Options

Have exactly the same problem - same dates etc. Must be a Samsung Issue. Samsung Please help

sgoty
First Poster
Options

I also have the same issue same dates. Tried to resolve with clearing cache, uninstall.  Not working, not happy.

avkomp
First Poster
Options

my partner and I both have this exact issue on our s10s. same dates etc. awaiting resolution

0 Likes
Idlewild
First Poster
Options

This has just started happening to me the last couple of days (Samsung A70). Frustrating, and not sure how to fix it.

0 Likes
Grocerystowe
First Poster
Options

Same issue.  Just started today (Nov 3)

rose33
First Poster
Options

Same issue.  Also started Nov. 3

momofsix
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, started on Nov. 2.  Counts steps and then the next day gone.

jclerman
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Started Nov 2nd. Galaxy S8, Verizon.