Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Anti-virus & Security Apps/Software

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 01:03 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Thought I'd share some great apps + software regarding anti-malware and security of your device/passwords 😎.

- LastPass
- Kaspersky
- BitDefender
- Norton
- Malwarebytes
- McAfee
- Avast
- Bouncer
- Avira
- Panda Dome

If you any more recommendations, or thoughts on the above Apps + Software, leave a comment below 😎.
10 REPLIES 10
loribear1
Navigator
Options
i usually use bitDefender , as it does'nt try to overtake your phone like some do , & it's very good .
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Same, i used to use that, but now I just rely on McAfee Security built into the Samsung phone 😄.
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
As an IT Engineer for Microsoft, BitDefender & Malwarebytes. McAfee, Norton, etc.🤮🤮🤮🤮 Tested and tried over years and the Best are the 2 brands I have mentioned.
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Woah, I agree, Microsoft and BitDefender are go to for me, but with Samsung Security, I've read they use McAfee secured by Knox, which I guess don't sound too bad lol.
0 Likes
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
Knox is a McAfee product. It's not costing me anything more but I still use BitDefender & Malwarebytes.🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice, I didn't know that lol. Good taste you have I guess 😅...
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
Been dealing with Internet Security since Broadband arrived in the UK in 1990s.
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Woah... Any tips from a wise guy like yourself lol?..
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
Those 2 brands, I have been tested and tried. 3rd is Kaspersky Lab.

Best affordable broadband security router device is DrayTek. Cisco Routers is number 1 - expensive 🤑. I'm on BT Broadband G.fast and I've recently upgraded and replaced my previous DrayTek router with the top DrayTek router that can handle 1GBps broadband speed.🤪🤪 DM me for more information as I can't DM you for some reason. 🤔 🤔

*update* Its now working.20210919_213452_35517.jpg