Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tips Force LTE only on Samsung Smartphone

(Topic created on: 29-08-2020 08:19 PM)
Jackma
Apprentice
Options
screener_1597687120659.png

If you have a free package on a 4G or LTE network and your 3G network is paid. You can use this method.

As for if the signal coverage in your area is weak. so the network mode often switches to 3G or 2G. then we can lock LTE only permanently.

The method is very easy: 

1. Use SIM 1 as the default connection setting
2. Download the Force 4G LTE only 2020 application via the Google Play store. Or via Galaxy store :

3. Run the application, press the SIM 1 only or Android testing button. You will enter two LTE Switcher options and also 2 Android testing options.

4. You can try all of them which support your phone.

If the telecommunication operator you are using does not support VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and uses LTE Only Mode, so regular calls will be blocked.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jackma
Apprentice
Options

you can try this new method

Jackma_0-1612641007423.jpeg

This method is specifically for Samsung Galaxy. Because the default hiddennetwork system application is available. for devices with other brands and types, I haven't tried it.

Please follow the following methods:

1. DOWNLOAD Force 4G LTE Only 2020 Pro application from Google Play

2. Run the Application

3. Select SIM 1 Only menu, then Hidden Activity

4. wait to load until 100%

5. tap the search box type Hiddennetwork

6. In the call setting section, there is a hiddennetwork activity.

7. Long Tap 3 options will appear: Create Shortcut, Launch Activity, Edit Shortcut. I recommend Select Create Shortcut to make it easier for us to enter network activity mode without having to bother opening the Force 4G LTE Only 2020 Pro application.

8. Please select Launch Activity to enter the system Network Mode to select network mode.

9. tap the three-line menu in the left corner. select Band Selection to lock LTE band. please select a frequency band then slide the toggle selection to activate it.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Misterq
First Poster
Options

Hello...i used that aplication it is very good..

But since last android updade(11) stoped working... i it was realy helpfull to me cuz i live in a place with poor reception...any ideas?

Hugz

0 Likes
Solution
Jackma
Apprentice
Options

you can try this new method

Jackma_0-1612641007423.jpeg

This method is specifically for Samsung Galaxy. Because the default hiddennetwork system application is available. for devices with other brands and types, I haven't tried it.

Please follow the following methods:

1. DOWNLOAD Force 4G LTE Only 2020 Pro application from Google Play

2. Run the Application

3. Select SIM 1 Only menu, then Hidden Activity

4. wait to load until 100%

5. tap the search box type Hiddennetwork

6. In the call setting section, there is a hiddennetwork activity.

7. Long Tap 3 options will appear: Create Shortcut, Launch Activity, Edit Shortcut. I recommend Select Create Shortcut to make it easier for us to enter network activity mode without having to bother opening the Force 4G LTE Only 2020 Pro application.

8. Please select Launch Activity to enter the system Network Mode to select network mode.

9. tap the three-line menu in the left corner. select Band Selection to lock LTE band. please select a frequency band then slide the toggle selection to activate it.

0 Likes
battery drain
Journeyman
Options

What is this community portal structured for?
Isn't there any human who can sincerely address the grave inconveniences caused to consumers instead of Compelling consumers to struggle for a solution to Source out with unknown sources.

Intense crooked & cunning strategies of the SAMSUNG master planner doesn’t seems to be regarding the outrageous inconvenience  to its loyal & innocent customers.

How can Samsung prosper with these deeds of inconvenience caused to its customers by keeping them on unprecedented struggles with such miserable experiences.  

How will SAMSUNG sustain with the revenue earned by causing grave inconvenience to the consumers, because Basic purpose of the phone is voice communication which is completely defeated by shameless extra ordinary human brains at SAMSUNG.

0 Likes