Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this device will be locked in 24 hours as it has been lost

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 10:20 AM)
jaysan
Journeyman
Options
I am getting this notification this device will be locked in 24 hours as it has been reported lost, stolen or undelivered by the purchaser. You should contact seller to resolve this matter.

25 REPLIES 25
jaysan
Journeyman
Options
This is a phone from my insurance company 😐 anyway know why this might be happening?
0 Likes
LordCorinthian
First Poster
Options
I'm getting the same thing. I couldn't say why it is happening in particular, but in the morning I will be contacting Samsung to see what, if anything, they can do about it. I will give an update once this is done. Perhaps it is an error on their end. I hope it is. I'd also back everything you can up on your sim card by going on your settings, and backing up on Google, in case you are locked out of your phone, and need to use your sim on another one.
jaysan
Journeyman
Options
Yha, I hope it is an error like that. I got everything on this.
0 Likes
Orla3
Apprentice
Options

I also have the same message on my phone from last night. 

0 Likes
Orla3
Apprentice
Options
i had the same message on my s21 last night, im just off the phone to samsung and its an error on there side nothing to worry about and done won't be locked. she told me to Just hold ur power button in for 15sec to do a soft reset and it should be ok. 

i've tried doing that and also tried holding in the unlock button and volume down key together for 15sec as it does the same and nothing has happened, The message is still appearing on my phone.

jaysan
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone, I just spoke to Samsung, and they told me they are receiving many calls regarding this, After talking to a manager, she told me they are looking into this. Apparently, it's just a notification that has nothing to worry about. 😟 who else thing Samsung is hacked 🫥🫥🫥
0 Likes
Tomtxu
Apprentice
Options

I also had this. Is anyone doing a reset by turning off and on? 

0 Likes
bmz786
First Poster
Options
Iv had same message, iv spoken to Samsung they referred me to Samsung trade in, so i rung them on 0333 207 9676
They checked it an they said to me email them an i have to now wait
0 Likes
bmz786
First Poster
Options
Any luck
0 Likes