Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Samsung Reminder with any other service

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 10:29 AM)
bitterXend
First Poster
Options

I'm looking for a way to sync my Samsung Reminders (from my Galaxy Watch or my Galaxy A6) with something else, like Todoist, Alexa or Google, whatever, so I can make good use of the Reminder Widget from my Galaxy Watch.

The only way I found is using Todoist, syncing it with Alexa over IFTTT. The only Todoist App for the Galaxy Watch I have found so far has no widget though.

4 REPLIES 4
arcspin
First Poster
Options

+1

This is so frustating that Samsung is so far away from Google considerning that they share the same OS.

I too hope that Samsung would open up so that we seamlessly can share tasks and other information between Samsungs and Googles eco system.

Jesuslopez
First Poster
Options

Agree, I love Samsung devices, but I have always been struggling to remove Samsung apps to replace with google.now I have Galaxy active 2, love the watch but I feel nor getting the most out of it because Samsung apps... No google options

0 Likes
marco_ita
Student
Options

Struggling with exactly the same issue!

0 Likes
gpfnz
First Poster
Options

Did you find a solution  to sync your Samsung Reminders with Google or anything else? I am in the same position with my Active 2 watch, to make better use of the software. There are few options to connect with the Samsung family of utility apps and even fewer *useful* third-party widgets. 

0 Likes