Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync data from Strava to Health

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 03:02 PM)
piladong
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Even though I entered my Strava login details in Samsung health app: Settings, Connected services, Strava.

No old nor new activity is added in Samsung Health.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

46 REPLIES 46
Annel1
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem (Samsung health and Strava app on Oneplus7 with Samsung watch active2). Tried everything, no sync at all...

0 Likes
cyclical01
Apprentice
Options

I read something on Strava's support site that there is an issue with Samsung "exceeding it's data limits"? I am wondering if it has something to do with the platform change. I also read that Strava simply turned off access for a number of apps (without telling them) as part of it's recent "improvements". Who knows? It sure would be nice to see a response from Samsung on this however . . . 😞

0 Likes
Lucienf
Explorer
Options

Hi there it works for me strava to Samsung health and usually as soon as I select sync in S H although I need a wifi connection for this to work as somewhere or other on my phone I set it to send/receive data only on wireless to save my data use on my phone account.

My watch a decathlon, will not sync directly with anything other than two different decathlon apps one of which is a health app which I don't use the other downloads the watches data and then syncs to strada which I can then sync with Samsung health, it works but took me a bit of effort to sort out, sometimes Samsung health won't sync straight away but usually it does, I use a 2015 Samsung j5 for my outdoor activities with no sim and then load onto my Samsung A71 when I'm home, I use the same Google, Samsung health and strava accounts on both phones so the process is pretty seamless but I do need as I said, a wifi connection for the Samsung health sync update, I think I enabled these accounts using my Google account (only think) as this was offered when I signed up for the accounts so Google is possibly a common feature to all accounts.

I think therefore that your problems are most likely with your set up frustrating as that sounds for watch users first set strava up to sync with Samsung health then and only then try linking your watch, it's basic and it works hope this helps🖖😎

0 Likes
Stevegmc
Journeyman
Options

My synching from Strave to Samsung Health has been working for the last few months , when I setup a Strava account.. As of last Friday 30th May it stopped synching and has not worked since, quite frustrating . I am using wifi. Something has changed with Strava and or Samsung .I tried disconnecting Strava with Samsung health, then reconnecting ..no luck ...sadly .
not sure where else to go 

i I 

Lucienf
Explorer
Options
Ok Sam yesterday using strava and Samsung health as per normal as I like to compare results, strava results have not as yet synced with Samsung health, worked fine last week instantly synced sometimes it's tardy I'll update when / if it syncs
Garethjs
First Poster
Options
Same with me. Very frustrating.
0 Likes
Lucienf
Explorer
Options

Forgot I didn't use strava used S H which was then synced to strava successfully, did a another run on Thursday just using S H but the sat didn't track me just recorded time telling me half way and finish, most annoying next time I'll use both so I can tell if it's a satalite issue or app problem

0 Likes
Lucienf
Explorer
Options
Ps, forgot to say S H did sync with strava ok
0 Likes
DannyATB
First Poster
Options

same problem here.. cant sync since May 22nd .. hope theres a solution soon  

0 Likes
kevlar_heart
Apprentice
Options

No sync since May 28th....Samsung Health updated May 30th. Have been on support calls with Samsung and started support ticket with Strava. No one seems to have any idea what the problem is. I have 20 cycling workouts that haven't been synched into SH

0 Likes