Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync data from Strava to Health

(Topic created on: 08-09-2019 04:56 PM)
piladong
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Even though I entered my Strava login details in Samsung health app: Settings, Connected services, Strava.

No old nor new activity is added in Samsung Health.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks

46 REPLIES 46
AndrewL
Options
@piladong: Have you tried enabling WiFi or Mobile Data to allow the data to sync successfully from your Strava account? It may also be necessary to enable 'Sync' via the Quick Settings menu in order for the process to complete (swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom > Sync). It would also be worth logging in to your Strava Account via your browser to see if there are any sync settings available.
0 Likes
piladong
Apprentice
Options
Yes wifi is on and sync is on.
In Samsung Health there is a green button saying that I am connected to the Strava account. But it does not sync.
0 Likes
Corceiro
First Poster
Options

I've started to get the same problem since the beginning of August. Haven't got any problem in the past, but now I just cant sync from Strava to SHealth or from SHealth to Strava. 

0 Likes
Emasullivan
Explorer
Options

I'm wondering the same! Would be great if workouts tracked through Strava went to SHealth

0 Likes
croutledge
First Poster
Options

Mne is the same as well. Hasn't synchronised with for a good 1.5 months now. I had a similar period then it started synchronising randomly once a week but nothing now for a long time. 

All my settings are correct as used to be fine. 

Big post over on Strava forums about this also. 

0 Likes
Hugly
First Poster
Options

My sync between Strava and Samsung Health stops every now and then so I have to go into the Samsung Health app on my phone and other Settings click on Connected Services and turn Strava back on (green dot).

0 Likes
sai18
First Poster
Options
I face the same situation, the sync between Strava and Samsung health is an issue still as of MAY 2020 !
Lucienf
Explorer
Options

15 may 2020

Yes mine was working earlier this week and has done so for last 3 months but today doesn't hopefully it's a server issue and will post itself

Lucienf
Explorer
Options

Hey it's just synced 

0 Likes