Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sure I bought a Samsung but I can't read Chinese, what kind of rubbish is this?

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 09:44 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy Store
Saw this update 
When I looked for more information about the app, Samsung gave me this 👇

Samsung, this was the first.. And honest to God.. This is my last Samsung as well 
14 REPLIES 14
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Is the app actually in Korean?
0 Likes
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
The app is english indicated by the next image. They showed the app in their native language. It might have been a mistake but it shouldn't stop you from buying another samsung?
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am more angry with Samsung health app guys, I left Apple and Garmin, and got myself a Galaxy watch 5 pro, watch has all the hardware but Samsung health app is putting it down.. So at times my frustration coming out on things too (as above)
0 Likes
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
Samsung health is definitely a good app and better than Google fit and apple health as it shows you detailed information. What exactly is the problem?
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Buddy, it is absolutely OK for basic up and down walk

None of the strength training activities can add Weight

One of the biggest One of biggest joke is, if you do Deadlifts it rewards the amount time you were standing up, have you ever ever ever seen, or heard Deadlifts and time??
You hear and read about Mr/Miss so and so Deadlift 100kg etc etc

If you do Push-ups, you can't add the numbers

If you are into Running, you can't set monthly running targets

If you are into monthly challenges.. There is only steps, there is no no nooo choice for others,

If you are recording food intake, no barcords

Remember this, workout are very personal and unique, user can't designe his/her own workouts and send to the watch

If you want I can go on and on....

Apple is same rubbish.... But but but it has a massive 3rd party backup, so one can't see the gap

With Samsung health app, none, none none of the Pro weight training apps or running apps are sharing data

Nike run... No
Adidas run.. No
Jefit.... No
Fitbod... No
Map my run..... No

Above are apps with more than million users

For a school boy walking around house with his grandparents  in the park, and grand ma (no disrespect) doing workout with a plastic dumbbell... Sure this app is perfect
0 Likes