1. Android is owned by Google.
2. Google is responsible for the software
3. It is not your software, it is under licence.
4. You think you can be exempt from this? You can't.
5. No lawyer would give you the time of day to pursue this due to your misunderstanding of how things work.
Sorry about the tone but it reflects your attitude.
@richardlangsk The situation is pretty much as others have described and unfortunately you only have a licence for the software. I am afraid you are somewhat misguided, unless you are just having a rant for your own satisfaction. As @Glenntech as mentioned customisation is possible and Good lock gives you a few few options. Some detail here https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-good-lock-1079882/ other Android apps mentioned in this article https://www.androidheadlines.com/best-android-customization-apps
Software is always developing and others like design changes, in any case Google has a lot of power. Samsung does give you some enhancements, for the better in my view.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 4.0,Android 12 Official Version.