Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock alarm

(Topic created on: 31-10-2019 04:23 PM)
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options

Hi all,

Whilst using the stock alarm it only notifies me of a upcoming alarm about 25% of the alarms I set, I've checked notifications in app settings and I've also cleared cache and data of the app

is anyone else seeing this issue??

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
RF00
Apprentice
Options

@Adibordoy wrote:
Notice this morning I do get the notification it's only 5 minutes before the alarm, I took it was like the Google clock app that I've used which is 30 minutes before.

Have got the same problem on my s10+. Did you find a solution? 

0 Likes
Sami226
First Poster
Options

Hi, Any solutions for this? I have A50 and after latest software update few weeks ago my alarm notice started to go on very randomly. Earlier  notice went allways on 5 min before alarm and this was fine.  Now notice comes  randomly, like this morning 45 min before alarm, yesterday 30 min before alarm, sometimes 15 min and sometimes as earlier 5 min before.  I have had this same alarm on allways, except now I have resetted it and cleared cache of alarm clock with no effect. This notice comes to my watch from phone and it it is nice feature when it works,  but now I wake up whenever this notice decides to go on. Really hoping for some fix for this. 

0 Likes
Sdchippy
First Poster
Options
My alarm has stopped working. Notifications stuck in silent and I'm unable to slide over.
Can someone advise please?
I've restarted the phone and its still the same.
Guessing the update has screwed it up.
0 Likes