Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL - no sound when uploading videos to whatsapp

(Topic created on: 23-01-2022 04:24 PM)
Members_bL9mfkF
Student
Options

STILL - no sound when uploading videos to WhatsApp (S20 Ultra and S21 Ultra)

some claim there is a solution, but I have to say there is not! At least I still have no sound when I upload videos to WhatsApp!!! Who knows about it and or knows a workable solution for it?  

Thank you. 

8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
Hdhdushsj
Student
Options

Why do you do this? Don't you see that this problem is not solved? Samsung gives no solution on this. They forced this new gallery apk which is a poc and there's no support fpr months. Then you come here riding their d. 

Hdhdushsj
Student
Options

Goddamn samsung. Months without solving this *****. Wtf. Give us at least the previous gallery apk motherfuckers

Xcopy
First Poster
Options

I'm also a problem. Why don't you fix this problem?

0 Likes
3man-El
Student
Options

I found that if you edit the video and save it as a copy, then the audio works just fine on WhatsApp. I hope this helps.

Alq1981
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot. Yes, this is an effective solution. I had this problem that when i edit a video an send it over whatsapp  the audio doesn't work. But i tried this solution (save as a copy, from the three dots menu) and the file was sent fine with working audio. 

Members_SDNVymo
First Poster
Options

This also worked for me... Not the best solution for expensive devices they are, but good workaround

0 Likes
Dion8
First Poster
Options

It used to work. Now they've killed that too

0 Likes