Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spy App for Samsung S21

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 08:15 PM)
Lenny221
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys!

I bought my son Samsung S21, but now I can't install my spy app on it. I used Spyic for a long time to control the activity of my kids in school time. But now I install this app and can't open it. The screen is black for 2-3 seconds and then it comes back to the main screen... I read a lot of articles like 

https://lockyourcasa.com/spyic-review/ and other reviews, also all the information at the official site, but couldn't find anything. This board is my last hope. Maybe had anyone similar problem? 

Thanks a lot and have a nice day,

Lenny😘

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
SimonC1997
Apprentice
Options
Hi there,

I'm not sure whether this helps or not, but I wonder if you do the latest hardware update, because I've had problems with previous apps working before, and I did a software/ hardware update and it helped massively. also close any apps if they are opened, because that can help the phone process things quicker.

not sure whether I have helped, but I hope you source the problem. have a good evening
Lenny221
Apprentice
Options

Hi Simon!

Thanks, I will try...  I'm sure that we have the latest version of this spy app, but maybe an update of the hardware will help us🤔 

0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
bro you shouldnt be spying on your kids either way, i had parents that did the same to me and it caused us to fall out quite often. i know youve got good intentions but maybe you should try other ways to look out for them?
0 Likes
SimonC1997
Apprentice
Options
it could potentially help, but I'm not certain whether it will or not.

I guess the only other option is to have a live chat with a Samsung representative, as they will know what other actions you can take if that doesn't help. thanks
Lenny221
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your advice, but I'm not controlling the private life of my son.

It's only about school time. I think he must learn at school and doesn't spend time at the lessons on his phone. We have this problem earlier and I decided to try this way...

Steve126
Journeyman
Options
would google family link not be a better way of achieving this?
0 Likes