Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 11:45 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

Go to solution
741 REPLIES 741
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
This thread contains full details of the (temporary) fix with instructions and a link to the right page - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/temporary-fix-for-app-crashing-issue/td-p/3117...
Samstorm
Student
Options
Thanks that fixed the issue
LucyFluffBall
Apprentice
Options
Thanks was having the same problems. All sorted now.
Kelly1888
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has completed recent A50 update for March? I done so tonight and since I have. All my apps have stopped responding and keel shutting down. 

I've cleared the Cache etc. Restared the phone. Deleted and reinstalled the apps but it keeps happening.

Anyone any suggestions please.

0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
anniebomb
First Poster
Options
Hi...my google app and emails and banking app have all stopped...any advice please...
0 Likes
LucyFluffBall
Apprentice
Options
After reading advise on here this worked for me. Go to play store find Android webview and click uninstall. Do not click update when you've done the uninstall.
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
This thread contains full details of the (temporary) fix - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/temporary-fix-for-app-crashing-issue/td-p/3117...

There is no evidence to suggest that your device has been compromised, this is simply a bug in a commonly-used app which is part of the system.
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I've seen others are having the same issue. Something to do with webview. I think it was me being paranoid because it happened suddenly when I was using one of these apps lol. 

0 Likes