Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 08:13 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
chopper1961
Journeyman
Options
Just rectified phone fault ..as that guy said ...go to chrome ..then my apps and games ..then update all ...its fixed mine ..pass this on
0 Likes
chopper1961
Journeyman
Options
Thank you ..its just sorted my phone out ...and my wifes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
Full details of the permanent fix is available (including alternative temporary fixes for those struggling with the app updates), details are available in this thread - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
A permanent fix is available, details are available in this thread - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
chopper1961
Journeyman
Options
Go to chrome ..my apps and games ...carry out update all ..and this will fix problem...just sorted mine and wifes phone .all working now
0 Likes
chopper1961
Journeyman
Options
Go to chrome....then my apps and games...then update all ..let it run and your problem will be fixed
0 Likes
Aquaduck
Journeyman
Options
most things now working, but camera still crashing, any idea please?
0 Likes
Keggy
Apprentice
Options
This worked for me
0 Likes
Rabc1
First Poster
Options
yeah, worked for me
0 Likes