Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 06:53 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
tayshaone
Journeyman
Options
Your suggestion above does not sound good the message that appears when you click on the link is not helpful
0 Likes
ADAM8362
Pioneer
Options
Well I can't really do anything else mate I don't work for samsung.
I'm just a guy who wants to help no need to be pressed. Contact samsung they will give the same info.
0 Likes
nic1524
Apprentice
Options
same issue. started today. i use alot of apps for my work. various apps costantly crashing when trying to open them up. tried uninstall/install,reboot, clear cache, emptied some if the memory, still nothing. fustrating to say the least. any advice would be gratefully recieved
0 Likes
tayshaone
Journeyman
Options
I tried this in the morning in frustration have now lost progress etc on some of my apps!
0 Likes
ADAM8362
Pioneer
Options
Hmmm that's a bit odd I think you should try contacting samsung ,,,,I know it's not the best option but they might be able to give some more info
boss1uk
Apprentice
Options
At least from all these comments I feel better. It's not just me. Deleted a couple of apps to redownload but can't get into them still
0 Likes
CeciG
First Poster
Options
Same issue here. Never had this problem before.
0 Likes
dannyboy68
First Poster
Options
is the Web view app pre installed on the phone???
0 Likes
tayshaone
Journeyman
Options
Hi I tried uninstalling this morning but that function is greyed out so doesn't work. I am not happy
0 Likes
Fahd2020
Journeyman
Options
Yes
0 Likes