Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 06:50 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
dannyboy68
First Poster
Options

proper P*SSED OFF

0 Likes
JustGee
First Poster
Options
I tried uninstalling then re installing my banking app...it let me use the app once I'd went through all the rigmarole...then when I closed the app and tried to open it again...my phones refusing to open it....🤬🤬...but like marshp...glad it's not just me...been buggering around with my phone all day...this needs sorted....
0 Likes
Squeak86
First Poster
Options
im having the same issue, have been all day and the update for weblink wont work either
0 Likes
beefyboi
First Poster
Options
rubbish information don't work
0 Likes
Nonon
First Poster
Options
My son and I are having the same issues. Really glad I looked here. What do we do to resolve this?
0 Likes
BabsRose
First Poster
Options

Since yesterday night that most of my apps are going crazy which is troubling for my work!

0 Likes
Members_WRZ6UnF
First Poster
Options

My email accounts keep crashing when I try to open, seems to be since my update on 20th

0 Likes
rawtalent
Apprentice
Options
I've just uninstall Android webview and all apps working fine now
DannyMoz79
First Poster
Options
I am having the same issues. Updated today and it has made my phone worse. Come on sort it out.
0 Likes
Fahd2020
Journeyman
Options
I have been experiencing the same issue on my Samsung device. Even after updating the android system webview app I realised that by uninstalling this completely resolved the issue and all the problems were fixed .. try this and I'm sure everything will work ...

Unistall from either PlayStore or under settings and then app
Once done restart your phone and everything will be normal 👌
0 Likes