Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 12:59 AM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
fcdionysus
First Poster
Options
the exact same has happened to me tonight,I have only had the phone for 3 weeks,several of my apps crashing,uninstalled them,but it happened again,my Halifax banking app and my e-mails which are the most important ones are the ones not working 😡😡
0 Likes
cem71
Journeyman
Options
same
0 Likes
cem71
Journeyman
Options
thanks
M2K
Apprentice
Options
Have you tried going to app store and install Samsung we viewed, that so far has worked for me.
0 Likes
rebeccajayne
Explorer
Options
Goto app store . Search webview.. uninstall ..
0 Likes
rebeccajayne
Explorer
Options
go to play store and search android webview and uninstall it. it's been happening to a lot of people tonight!! hope this helps
0 Likes
rebeccajayne
Explorer
Options
Done that but now my.phone has all my past stored contacts that had been deleted and my whattsapp contacts have no names. ***** phone
0 Likes
ASKEW
Apprentice
Options
All my installed apps are not loading up just keeps closes up
rebeccajayne
Explorer
Options
go to play store and search android webview and uninstall it. it's been happening to a lot of people tonight!! hope this helps....dont forget to click 3 dots and turn off auto update
Reevo
First Poster
Options
Thanks, you're a star! 😊