Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 12:25 AM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
M2K
Apprentice
Options
I am having the same issue with Google search and quite a few other app just crashing I have no issues then all of a sudden constant crashing. I have only has the phone about a week I thought it was to do with two apps recently download so I uninstalled and it is still happening.
0 Likes
HelenaA
Apprentice
Options
After reading further on JamesCKelsall Post above, I've uninstalled the updates for webview and everything is working as normal now
0 Likes
jsmith91
Apprentice
Options
just done this and all ok now. so strange!!
HelenaA
Apprentice
Options
try uninstall the updates for webview. it should fix it
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
Bazzadoon
Student
Options
go into playstore, click on three lines at top,click myapps and games, then installed. find Android system webview and click uninstall ,this will remove update ,but will not remove the app completely
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
M2K
Apprentice
Options
Thank you I have done that now and all has been restored to normal :smiling-face:
Zolabud
Journeyman
Options
Anyone having problems with there phone.Ever since my Feb update my games are freezing and completely shutting down phone.Samsung A70 I have.Keeps popping up saying such and such has stopped working .Checked it thoroughly,restarted it loads and still being an arse
0 Likes