Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 10:27 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
kawasaki900
Student
Options
did anyone get any dodgy emails earlier from Samsung internet. I'd one that I had a iPhone coming another about a parcel that I have to pay $1.99 for. just seems a bit weird everyone's having trouble
0 Likes
Nadine_67
Explorer
Options

When did yours last update? mine was on the 12th March, seems odd that it would just cause it now to glitch

Ang2021
Student
Options
I couldn't even report it, as that kept disappearing too!! hopefully they get it fixed soon.
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
My webview's most recent update was at least a few days ago (it had disappeared from the recently updated list in the play store which shows some apps updated 2 days ago) but uninstalling the updates appears to have worked.
Marmijam
Journeyman
Options
so relieved to read all these comments, I've been having same issues since 8.30pm ? cause, tried all sorts reinstalling apps, deleting history, installing chrome..... nothing working. hope it get sorted soon
Gary2021
Journeyman
Options
find android system web view and uninstall updates worked for me
mk_hogar
Journeyman
Options

probably will wait a weeks to get answer from samsung. 

0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
Play store -> search for android system webview -> uninstall -> menu button -> disable auto-update
Members_62sgyTN
Student
Options

Exactly the same for me. Apps all crashing started about 1 hour ago

Members_62sgyTN
Student
Options

Just done this and it's fixed my issue