Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 09:54 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me 🙂

741 REPLIES 741
Sydney2
Apprentice
Options
when did it start , mine started 22nd March 2020 at around 2100pm
Nadine_67
Explorer
Options

About 20-30mins ago, but last software update was done a few days ago

Danlechay
Student
Options
same started with Gmail, now all crashing
Nadine_67
Explorer
Options

I last updated a few days ago, so not sure what is going on, there seems to be a few users posting the same thing

Nadine_67
Explorer
Options

Updated a few days ago, it's actually as up to date as it can be, seems to be a samsung issue, a few users seem to be reporting the same thing

Riamsu
Journeyman
Options
seems to be a larger problem from different countries..
me in UK on s 20 started around 21.00
Mattbmcr
Apprentice
Options
my Lloyds Bank app won't open.
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
My tab s5e was last updated a couple of weeks ago, yet the issue started tonight. Speculation that it is caused by a system update seems unlikely to be true. There is the possibility that it is linked to an update to an app of some kind, but it isn't clear yet.
0 Likes
Cristina999999
Journeyman
Options
anyone find a solution??🙄
Ang2021
Student
Options
I've been having the same problem, apps crashing for the last hour. reset phone a few times and done security checks, nothing helping.