Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Snapchat Notification sounds

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 12:46 PM)
ebbyar
Student
Options

Hi all, 

Just recently got the S22, and I seem to have the same notification sound for all my apps? I like to be able to know what notification I am getting when I'm not near my phone, such as snapchat, but I cant seem to find anything that will let me change the app sounds their own default sounds, is there someone that can help me out??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ebbyar
Student
Options

Sorted all, if you used smartswitch to swap from old device to new, it disables certain aspects, however a simple uninstall and reinstall fixed the problem!!

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
ebbyar
Student
Options

Sorted all, if you used smartswitch to swap from old device to new, it disables certain aspects, however a simple uninstall and reinstall fixed the problem!!

AndrewL
Options

@ebbyar: I'm glad to hear that you were able to get this issue sorted. If you should wish to change the notification sound in the future, then you can do so by heading to Settings > Apps > Snapchat > Notifications > Tap on a subcategory (if applicable) > Sound, and explore your available options from here. 

0 Likes
Jill_1976
First Poster
Options

I've tried both of these solutions and still can't change the notification for Snapchat.  Is there anything else I can do? It is very annoying that you have to have the same notification for basically every app. 

0 Likes
LarryFisher
First Poster
Options

Try going to your setting > Apps > Options (the 3 vertical dots on the top right) > "reset app preferences". 

That's what did it for me since I was having the same problem. If that doesn't work try it again and restart your phone. 

0 Likes
maya1212
First Poster
Options
Omg this helped soo much thanks alottt. I've been trying to sort it out for agessss
0 Likes
GURLY
First Poster
Options
Thx this worked for me!I wanted that snapchat sound
0 Likes